DIMITRII FLASHING AS

SNIGGERING SKULL

SNIGGERING SKULL
GLAD TA SEE YOU

Friday, December 15, 2006

No longer waitinnn......


It was my long time plan of taking up a post in blogger. It was procrastinated many times. Really i couldn find time to sit and do dis. Basically am a slothful person in these kinda things. Chumma for veti bantha i logged into blogger first. But after getting into this, i thought of publishin about my lovable niece as my first blogger with her photo. shez jus one month baby. Also she was not here at that time. So waited for loooonnng time to get her photo. When she arrived here i went to take a snap of her. But i was very solicitous when her parents and my parents denied to do dat, as no one s supposed to take her snap before she could complete her 1st year. It made me really distraught. I surmise it must be some shit traditional custom. Who knows.. Atleast i can satisfy myself by giving a small prologue about my enamore with her. First of all, i felt falter to post it.. But then...... let t be..... I don care.... Shez something special to me, as i haven disturbed by any one for anything(LIESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!).... Infact i would rather say shez ma latest crush... Atlast she came to city two weeks before... I wen to her place daily... it became as my regular duty... Whenevva i see her, i jus embrace her..... when i feel like missin her, i jus rescind all ma works and classes etc and go ther to see her... For dat i got many scoldins from my mom & frenz, as i denied their work also.. Generally i used to have a reverie on her. But seriously this kinda affection is like that of Beget-Daughter relation. Infact after seein her, i love to have girl babieeeeeesssssss in futur....Godddd!!! Do u hear me!!!!! Surely am not going to get aloof from her. She is simply unanologous wit any one.... especially wit me.. Hey i become very dynamic when i speak about her.... Oops!! i think its too much of sentimens rite.. Anyways will take some time to know more about her.. But surely shez gonna be lucky as I planned immense things to do for her.... Trully to care for her.... i didn get her photo.. so let me keep a bubbly baby photo.... fuzzy, she resembles this lil baby ya....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
chennai, tamil nadu, India